Monday, April 06, 2009

Holy Crap I Haven't Blogged Since 2006!!

I guess I didn't feel the need or want to blog until I stumbled across this interview.





So after hiding out for three years why did this compel me to post? Well... I lurve Steven Wright AND I don't get to watch late night tv much anymore since I generally get up around 5 am. But I caught Craig Ferguson the other night and was thoroughly entertained. I don't generally like late night talk shows. With the exceptions of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. I honestly could care less about the lives of celebrities and whatever mundane crap they decide to talk about. But in the 2 times I have watched his show in the last 2 years Craig Ferguson really entertained me. He seems different than the others. So tell me, did i just happen to catch Craig on good nights, or is he different/more entertaining.

I know I will probably catch some hell here for not mentioning Conan but honestly I only like to watch Conan until the guests come on and then I turn it off.

So give me your opinions people... If I get a reply in my comments I might even post again!

~bierwoman

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap - you haven't blogged since 2009!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home