Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Last night I kicked ass!

Last night I played a little poker... Now I am certainly not as good a player as wil wheaton (wilwheaton.net check it out) or even as good as Mr. Dan Schwartz but I got some good ass cards to take me to the top of our two games! Yeah! I am $16 richer but more importantly I am the POINT LEADER for the month of May! I am sure my prediction from last night will come true because it usually does ~ I kicked ass one week and will suck for the rest of the month. So be prepared to hear me whining about how sucky I played for the next four weeks! LUCKY YOU! I guess I should actually LEARN how to play the game, maybe I will have better luck.

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger dj said...

only 3 weeks left for may and i plan on making you cry before its over!!!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger bierwoman said...

All I have to say is BRING IT ON Kev!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home