Friday, July 29, 2005

World Stupidity...

The 2005 World Stupidity awards were recently handed out in Montreal Canada! After looking at the results it seems we Americans have a good hold on being stupid! But at least our government was beaten this year for being the stupidest by..........CANADA!!! Yeah! To check out the full results click here. I have a nomination for next year under the Stupidest TV Show of the year: Rock Star INXS. I must admit that I have watched a couple of episodes, but it just makes me angry even watching one of my first favorite bands whoring themselves out on TV to find a new lead singer. AHHH WEIRD... NEED YOU TONIGHT just came on the radio as I am typing this! It must be a sign that I am right! INXS is NOTHING without Michael Hutchence and they know it. If they do select a new lead singer and try to make a new album I hope it fails miserably. What a joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home