Friday, May 27, 2005

Eybrows & Hair = Crying

I haven't had a hair cut/color in quite a while... I have been in Fargo for 2 years and still haven't gotten around to finding a stylist there. I am back in Bismarck enough to still go to the stylist I have been going to for years. Well I thought I better get my hair cut and colored while I am here (in Bismarck) since it has been so long. Sherri (my usual stylist) wasn't in at all this weekend so I just ran down to Regis in the mall. My hair really isn't that difficult to cut... Just trim the ends off and keep it long has been my motto for years. Well the lady I went to said my hair was so damaged that she had to cut it quite a bit! I thought that would be ok, it really needed to be cut. In the meantime my stylist waxed my eyebrows and colored my hair too... Well long story short I ended up crying when I got home. My hair is at LEAST 10 to 12 inches shorter and my eyebrows seem non-existent. Oh and she pretty much dyed my WHOLE FACE when she was dying my hair and didn't wash any of it off before sending me out the door. So I am a short-haired, no eyebrowed girl that looks like she had a run in with Jackson Pollock. Needless to say I scrubbed my face until the top three layers of skin peeled off. AH! I am sure it really isn't as bad as it seems but I am freaking out! So the next time you see me don't freak out, it is really me I just look like I had an extreme makeover gone bad. Beware getting a new hairstylist. Always give very strict instructions lest you want to go home and cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home