Monday, May 16, 2005

Home alone...

This weekend was a fairly quiet one... Went to the VFW with some of the DH Crew and Danno. Man that place has inexpensive drinks! A round of beers for five people was $8.50! I recommend you check it out if you are looking for a cheap place to drink in Fargo!

Saturday I rented a couple of movies, Closer and Meet the Fockers. Meet the Fockers was ok... Not laugh out loud funny like Meet the Parents but entertaining enough. I did enjoy Closer quite a bit but then again I drank an entire bottle of wine by myself while watching it so my opinion could be skewed a bit.

Oh yeah I almost forgot (probably because it was so forgettable) I went to Amityville Horror on Saturday afternoon. The movie was just ok, didn't really scare me too much and I was even by myself! But at least Ryan Reynolds was hot enough to distract me from the mediocrity of the movie! If you feel you MUST see it I would either wait til it goes to the cheap theater or rent it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home