Monday, May 23, 2005

Brad Pitt-take a hike!

This weekend I went to my sister's house for my niece Sarah's birthday and my niece Laura's dance recital... I will report more on that later, but first I must get to my dream from Fri night/Sat morning... I was with a group of friends (not sure who they were) at a church that had been converted to a bar in LA. A singles event for famous people was going on (Not sure why I was going because A. I am not famous and B. I am not single). The crazy part is I wasn't dating Neal, I was dating Orlando Bloom. Anyway, I was sitting in one of the pews and Brad Pitt started talking to me. I kept telling him to leave me alone because I had a boyfriend and he was going to be there anytime. He wouldn't take no for an answer and kept pursuing me! And then Jennifer Anniston was there and she was pissed off. Ok so then I woke up from my dream and fell back asleep... The dream started up again but it was a prequel to my previous dream! It was me and my girlfriends deciding to go to this party and then arriving there... It was really weird I have never awakened from a dream to fall back asleep and dream the stuff prior to what already happened. There are many details I don't remember, but man was that a weird/great dream! Imagine being pursued by Brad Pitt but turning him down because you are dating Orlando Bloom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home